SUMMER SERIES RD1 GUIDELINES
Hope your all looking forward to Sunday and back to racing , a few pointers for you all just to refresh , Gates will open 7.45AM all pre booked racers onsite by 9.30 am , Drivers briefing 9.45 am If you haven’t already booked in or spoken to us please do so online asap .
- Please bring your own hand soap , we will have sanitizer on site for pit lane and rostrum .
- No disposable gloves please , just wash your hands frequently
- Face coverings to be worn in pit lane and on rostrum
- One way system in place for entering and exiting the pits
- Please take all your litter home with you
- Toilet to be left as your found it and sprayed on exit ( club providing )
- Pitting benches are on a first come basis , each bay is restricted to 2/3 people . No pitting on the coloured x’s . Most welcome to bring an easy up and pitch it plenty of space .
- It will be stand on your allocated number ( car number) on rostrum and your pit person directly below you .
- Everyone has been issued a yellow bib for marshalling , if you forget your bib or your face covering they are for sale in race control £5 each (to help you remember the next time … grin )
- If you can touch the person beside you , you are tooo close !! Remember social distancing guidelines are for everyone’s health.
- This is a closed event , only members are allowed on site until we are advised otherwise .
- We hope you have a fun day , we want our sport to continue , please help us to make sure it does !